White Papers :: Behavioral Assessments :: Training Tools
There are three significant trends pertaining to the United States workforce which merit consideration:
- There is a growing shortage of qualified workers.
- The workforce is increasingly mobile and less loyal.
- Human Capital is fast becoming the most valuable asset for top performing companies.
Using behavioral assessments in the workplace is an effective tool used my management leaders in todays workforce.
Here is a list of whitepapers ChampTrainer uses in its training program.
- CHAMP, a disciplined approach to effective leadership
- Leadership – Art Form or Science
- Miller Heiman 2014 Sales management summary
- A Corporate Mind
- Behavioral Assessments in the Workplace
- CHAMP Introduction Article
- Clues to Your Prospect’s Personality
- CRM a Tool or Philosophy
- Similarities and Differences in Coaching and Mentoring
- Strategic Planning I
- Strategic Planning II
- The Selling Manager
- Time Management Tips
- The Psychology of Negotiation
- succession planning
- the Secret Sauce of top performing sales people
- Candidate Selection