Sales Leadership Certification Programs
Hahn Training has created a series of Leadership programs:
The Problem: The challenges most often sighted by sales enterprises are:
- Finding and hiring the right person for the job
- Performance improvement
- Coaching, Mentoring & supervising
- Dealing with workplace politics and conflict;
- Managing change and its consequences;
- Finding, obtaining and maintaining good fit customers;
- Understanding and applying the numbers appropriately
SALES LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE PROGRAM: 40 hours of classroom instruction and best practices. The goal of the Sales Leadership Certificate Program is to provide you with a valuable in depth understanding of the field of Sales Management and Leadership. This comprehensive program will increase your effectiveness and maximize the contributions you may make in this role, enabling you to effectively manage and lead a sales organization.
- Who Should Attend: Effective sales management is the cornerstone to any business enterprise. This series leads to an in-depth understanding of sales management and leadership. This program is designed for those with little or no knowledge of the sales management function, or as a useful update for those more experienced in the field. By the end of these workshops, participants will have a thorough understanding of all aspects of sales leadership and will be able to implement, manage and direct the most critical aspects of sales management functions without supervision.
MASTERS IN LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE PROGRAM: An introduction to sales management and leadership. The goal of The Masters in Leadership Certificate program (MIL) is to provide a strong foundation or reinforcement of proven leadership principles. MIL is a perfect baseline preparing a new manager for the advanced Sales Leadership Certificate Program.
- Who Should Attend: Effective sales leadership is the cornerstone to any business development enterprise. This series of 3-5 hour seminars is an ideal introduction to the main issues which Sales leaders face daily. This program is designed for those with little or no knowledge of the Sales management function, or for those employees from other disciplines who find themselves taking on oversight of the sales process responsibilities. It will also serve as a useful update for those more experienced in the field. By the end of these seminars participants will understand enough information to implement most Sales management functions without supervision.