Do I qualify for The Corporate Mind: A Mastermind Group?
A Mastermind Group is not for everyone. Are you uncertain what to expect? Uncertain whether you can really COMMIT? Answer the following to see if you are a candidate.
Answer the following questions candidly on a scale of 1-5. Make note of your answers to score yourself.
1 – No interest. 2 – Curious. 3 – Some interest. 4 – Excited. 5. YES!
Are you interested in new concepts to apply to your company?
- Are you interested in learning from your peers?
- Are you in a position to invest up to 4 hours each month over the coming year in your personal development?
- Will your travel schedule allow you to attend every session?
- Are you looking for new perspectives and willing to shift your comfort zone?
- Are you open to CONSTRUCTIVE new ideas, and ready to take responsibility for change?
- Are you seeking a safe harbor to express your real business concerns?
- Will you have the discipline and humility to act on others suggestions?
- Are you open to coaching from others?
- Are you willing to share best practices with others?
- Are you seeking better balance between your personal & professional life?
- Are you interested in developing a stronger learning culture within your organization?
If your score is:
Timing may not be right for you. Assess where you are in your professional development. ID the top 3 goals you wish to achieve in the coming year. Feel free to check back when the timing better fits your objectives. Best of luck!
Seems like you may want more and you may be seeking some answers. You may find the perspective you are seeking in a mastermind group. Contact us, we may be able to answer your concerns.
Chances are you are already focused on taking the next step, and you most likely have already committed to some strong developmental plans. A mastermind group may very well be the catalyst that propels you to the next level.