THE CORPORATE MIND: A Mastermind Group
Finally…a Mastermind Group For Executives & Entrepreneurs
The concept of Mastermind Groups was first introduced in Napoleon Hill’s book “Think and Grow Rich.” National Mastermind groups have been around for many years and have been proven to yield huge growth opportunities for businesses. Members have the opportunity to think beyond operational issues and benefit from other leaders’ experiences, insights, and knowledge. A Mastermind group is about the power of the “third mind”; made possible through regular collaboration with peers.
It’s lonely at the top…
With whom do you discuss and explore ideas?
Einstein said, “we can’t solve problems with the same mind that created it.”
A Buffalo Mastermind group helps inspire creative solutions.
What is a Mastermind Group?
A Mastermind group is about synergy, one mind + one mind = three minds. It is a committed group of professionals who share a definite purpose and vision; coming together monthly to share knowledge and expertise, and ensure goal achievement through the process. They focus their efforts on the vision creating the mastermind group, which generates ideas and solutions in pursuit of the shared purpose.
Mastermind groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your peers achieve success.
Mastermind meetups provide a means for leaders to connect with other like-minded leaders who contribute ideas and feedback to help grow their businesses and manage their lives.
Currently we are accepting Applications in Both Buffalo New York and Rochester New York
Benefits of Joining our Mastermind Groups in either Buffalo or Rochester:
- A safe haven to learn from your peers
- Collaboration and synergy
- Develop action plans and be held accountable for achieving your goals
- Shared experience and knowledge of the group members
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your financial, business, and personal life
- Honest feedback, brainstorming, advice, and support
- Improved focus and confidence
- Increased clarity about values, vision and purpose
- Sustained momentum, energy, optimistic peer support, and a positive mental attitude
- Less false starts and trial and error
- Improved leadership and communication skills
- Surrounded by success minded people who share your passion for accomplishment
- Minimizes the impact on your time